Kansas City 2023!
- Camp begins on Sunday, July 2nd at 4 PM and ends July 8th at 3 PM.
- Camp Outreach applications are downloadable here.
- What to Bring is here.
- Directions to Camp Outreach Kansas City are here. We are staying a the Heartland Center just outside of Kansas City.
- We have a limited amount of housing available, and this year the minimum age for campers is if you turn 13 sometime in 2023.
- Adults are needed to help as cooks, chaperones and to supervise work projects!
16965 NW 45 Highway (or MO-45)
Parkville, MO 64152
Please fill out an application for each person attending. Minor children must have a parent or guardian sign the application.
This year the fee for food and lodging is $155 per camper. (This fee does not cover all of the week's expenses - donations cover the rest. If you would like to make a donation to help offset costs not covered by the camper fees, please note the purpose on your check, or you can make your gift online via our "Giving" page and select "Camp Outreach" in the drop down box.)
If you need financial help, please email us and let us know. Payment for Camp Outreach is by check or money order. Checks should be made out to Common Ground Christian Ministries and mailed to:
Common Ground Christian Ministries
1655 Hawthorne Drive, Suite A
Plainfield, IN 46168
There are no online payments for camper fees available at this time.
Questions? You can email Jennifer@cgcm.us or Guy@cgcm.us. You can call and leave a message at 317-707-5026.